Monday, April 4, 2011

Britney Spears Montage Gifs

Hey guys. I wish I had more ready to give you tonight, but I don't. :(

I really wanted to give you guys a whole slew of gifs from "I Am Femme Fatale", but file I have of it right now is pretty low quality. After all the conversions, the images didn't look very good. I don't feel comfortable with releasing most of them.

Not only that, but I'm pretty sure judging by the image quality that MTV used different kinds of cameras for different shots. The quality of the images was so inconsistant it was really hard to judge timing.

I'm gonna take another look tommorow morning and see if I still feel as terribly about them, and see if I can post a couple.

BUT THERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS.
There was one shot I loved in IAFF last night, and that was the Britney Video Montage. And, thankfully, the shots didn't turn out so bad!!!!!!!!!!! So I have the montage for you, in 4 different sizes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have a good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment